How We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Directly: We collect personal information which you directly provide to us, including when you register for an account, through the ‘contact us’ form on our website or when you request our assistance via email, our online chat or over the telephone.
- Indirectly: We may collect personal information which you indirectly provide to us while interacting with us, such as when you use our website, in emails, over the telephone and in your online enquiries.
Personal Data We Collect
Personal information means information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name;
- your location information (for example your GPS location);
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your age and/or date of birth;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our Services, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our online Services, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- And any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
How We Use Personal Data
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Services;
- to provide our Services to you, including to dispatch and deliver our products to you, register your attendance at our events, to manage our appointments;
- to enable you to access and use our associated applications;
- to contact and communicate with you about our Services;
- for internal record keeping, administrative, invoicing and billing purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Services associated applications;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information that we consider may be of interest to you;
Who We Share Personal Data With
We may share user data with the following third parties:
- Google Analytics for usage and marketing purposes;
- Meta Business Suite for usage and marketing purposes; and
- Hotjar for usage and site experience.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer at:email@example.com